Pratt Center for Community Development
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
This collection documents the activities of the Pratt Center for Community Development, an advocacy planning and technical assistance organization based at the Pratt Institute, that has been active across New York City since 1963. The collection consists primarily of paper records documenting the projects of the Pratt Center. Publications, photographs and architectural drawings are also included in this collection.
The Records of the School of Architecture document the history of the school since its formation in 1954, as well as its time as a department in the School of Fine and Applied Arts, through publications, promotional materials, course catalogs, press releases, and materials from various events dating from 1912 to 2012.