Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
This collection documents the activities of the Pratt Center for Community Development, an advocacy planning and technical assistance organization based at the Pratt Institute, that has been active across New York City since 1963. The collection consists primarily of paper records documenting the projects of the Pratt Center. Publications, photographs and architectural drawings are also included in this collection.
The Records of the School of Architecture document the history of the school since its formation in 1954, as well as its time as a department in the School of Fine and Applied Arts, through publications, promotional materials, course catalogs, press releases, and materials from various events dating from 1912 to 2012.
The Records of the School of Art and Design illustrate the school’s history within Pratt Institute, from its beginnings in 1888 to its curriculum overhaul in 2014 and re-division into two separate schools in 2015. The records date from 1888 to 2018 and include administrative reports and correspondance, marketing materials, student work, exhibition material, alumni records, and publications.